As a novice in the share market, you may need a bit of a helping hand. This is where a trading website comes in handy. The brokers employed by these websites help you to understand the markets and invest in a fruitful manner. But how do you find the best website? Here is a simple guide to make trading easier for you.
Choosing a good trading website
- Awards and ratings – As a beginner, you may not know a lot about share prices, share market live, and other such terminology. You may not even know a lot about the practices undertaken by the trading websites. So how would you trust a broker and determine their capabilities and work ethics? A simple solution is to look at their reputation. Check if the website has received awards and accolades in the past. Look at its customer ratings and then decide if you would gain from being associated with it.
- Pricing structure – A good pointer is the website’s pricing structure. The reputed websites often offer their services at competitive prices. If you notice a certain portal is charging a steep fee, look elsewhere. It helps to run a comparison here. You may be a beginner, but do not let a trading website dupe you. Do not open your demat account unless you are sure of that the rates are fair.
- Services offered – Look for a trading website that offers a wide variety of services. When you invest in the share market, you should have access to certain services. These include free interday trading, auto-invest, and the BNST (buy now sell tomorrow) features. Make sure the trading website you choose offers all these services and more.
- Ease of access – Gone are the days when you had to communicate with your broker through landline telephones. You also had to own physical copies of the stocks and equities. These days, the majority of the work happens digitally. The trader you get associated with must have an excellent digital presence. You should have access to a fast and easy-to-use mobile app and website.
- Access to research – A good trader should be dedicated to the business. Constant research and development are the keys to success. Your trader should also have a solid research pool. As a client, you must be able to access your trader’s research. If you find the trader is reluctant to share the research data with a beginner like you, then it is time to look elsewhere.
- Credibility of the brokers involved – A trading website hires or partners with many stockbrokers who work on their behalf. You need to make certain that your website’s brokers are well qualified and experienced. As a newbie, you will need a lot of help. You cannot afford to get associated with brokers who are not skilled enough to guide you. This is a vital and definite way in which you can find the best trading website.
Kotak Securities excels in all the above-mentioned categories. It can then safely be said that Kotak is one of the best trading websites for beginners. Get associated with the website, open your demat account, and start piling on the profits.